- To Creatively Define Competently Train and Innovatively Provide Solutions Through Engineering
- To provide a platform where young creative minds work together to discover creative solutions as they prepare for the industry.
- To be a competent center for Skill based Learning and to explore through Project-based learning.
The objectives of the Research and Development initiatives of Gems Polytechnic College is:
- To acquire, preserve and spread knowledge through the formation of interdisciplinary research teams able
- To produce outstanding scientific and inventive achievements, manage research and art projects. participate in international networks and centers of excellence, thus empowering the active participation of students in R&D and innovative activities.
- To contribute to the development of society, addressing global challenges and boosting the economic development of the region and the wider environment.