PEO1: To produce a diploma graduates with a strong foundation in subjects to pursue a thriving professional to take part in providing a feasible solution for communal problems related to Civil Engineering aspects.
PEO2: To improve the capability of graduates to execute emerging techniques for planning, analysis, design and execution of Civil Engineering projects through lifelong learning.
PEO3: To imbibe professional ethics to the graduates with a commitment to the society and environment.
PSO1: The graduates will proficiency in mathematics, basic science and engineering fundamentals to excel in core areas of civil engineering.
PSO2: The graduates will plan, analyse, design and prepare cost estimates for Civil Engineering structures.
PSO3: The graduates will able to apply technical and management skills for the execution of work.
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.