PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO):
PEO 1: To develop technically competitive diploma engineers in the challenging areas of design and manufacturing and its associated industries in the domain of mechanical engineering.
PEO 2: To motivate the diploma engineers to improve their academic career by involving in doing higher education and continuous learning.
PEO 3: To Possess a professional attitude as an individual and as a team member with consideration for society, professional ethics and environmental factors.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO):
1. Basic and Discipline-specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in the context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO):
PSO1: Ability to develop and implement innovative ideas in the area of product development with the help of modern CAD & 3D printing tools.
PSO2: Ability to achieve excellence in the domain of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) operations.
PSO3: Ability to achieve excellence in advanced manufacturing skills for various industrial sectors