Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
PEO – 1: To provide diploma students with core competencies by strengthening their mathematical, scientific and basic engineering fundamentals.
PEO – 2: To train diploma students in order to analyze, design and implement computer programming skills & concepts.
PEO – 3: Students will be capable of adopting new technologies and constantly upgrade
their skills with an ethical attitude towards lifelong learning.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO):
1. Basic and Discipline-specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in the context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
PSO – 1: Ability to develop computer programs in the area related to Algorithms, DBMS, Software Design, Programming Languages and Networking.
PSO – 2: To enable diploma, to acquire programming and development competence, to sustain in academia as well as in industry.