- Governance is the key activity that acts as a bridge between the management and stakeholders. The institution has a strong council made up of different luminaries from various walks of life that devices all policies and decisions related to both academic and administration.
- To ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the governing council, a number of academic and administrative bodies have been formed with duties and responsibilities.
- The governing council of the college meets twice in a year, to discuss various issues and aspects contributing to the development of the college.
- During the meeting the suggestions from the planning and monitoring board are resolved. It chalks out a roadmap in order to achieve the goals of the institution.
Functions of Governing Council:
- Amend and approve policies from time to time.
- To Uphold the legal stature of the college in line with the policies of AICTE, State Government and affiliating board (SBTE, Bihar) or any other board SBTE, Bihar.
- Construction and maintenance of infrastructure and amenities for the institution.
- Review of academic performance of the institution and suggest remedial measures, if required.
- Mobilizes funds and utilizes the resources maximum, towards the development of the institution.
- Introduction of new programs and/or increasing intake/closure of programs/reduction in intake.
- Implement the recommendations of the planning and monitoring board.
- Review of highlighted feedback summary of stakeholders and planning for corrective actions towards the satisfaction of stakeholders.